Thursday, September 21, 2006

Website of the Day: Toothpaste For Dinner

Today I would like to introduce you to my favorite website (not related to blogs of course), Toothpaste For Dinner. It was started by a guy named Drew from Columbus, Ohio back in 2001 or so, and has an archive of hundreds perhaps thousands of webcomics. It's hard to describe the general theme... basically a lot of smart ass commentary on hipsters, the internet, nerds, work. Except for his fear of cargo shorts, Drew and I seem to share a similar sense of humor. If you are anything like me, it will end up in your favorites and you will visit it every day. For your convenience, I have put a link to the website so you can visit it right after you read my blog.

And while you are there, notice that he sells t-shirts and other cool shit. Make sure and buy something. Keep America rolling you cheapskate bastard.

Drew and his wife run a sister site called Married to the Sea. It is basically a mashup of hilarious old pictures with (yep, you guessed it) smart ass commentary. Although Toothpaste For Dinner is still my personal favorite, it is still worth visiting on a regular basis.

No comments: