Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More Crap From the Bachelor: Rome

Sorry about the delay, but this week's Bachelor: Rome was even dumber than usual so I couldn't think of much to say. No surprises here, Lisa got the boot. In addition to her five year plan we also learned that she broke up with a long-term relationship three weeks before she applied for the show. That didn't bother me as much as her comment about how important it was that Lorenzo got her dog's seal of approval. In my experience, unless you've drop-kicked it across the room, I would say it would be quite a feat NOT to get a pug's seal of approval.

The show also tried to manufacture a lot of drama about Sadie accepting the apparently infamous "fantasy suite card," but the whole virgin thing is so last week.

Now we are down to Jen and Sadie. The smart money is on Jen, because through five episodes Lorenzo hasn't mentioned religion once.

God I can't wait for this show to be over. I'm kind of upset that the upcoming season of The Real World is on Wednesdays. That looks to be a much more interesting "reality" show. I have class on Wednesdays this semester and in the Spring. I have no idea why they picked Denver, they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. I mean, was Toronto not available? Portland? Somewhere in Australia? This cast looks like a bunch of serious nutjobs, though, so they will probably make up for the locale.

No comments: