Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes



Well, I guess the "everyone's doing it" rule applies here, so I checked out MyHeritage.com. Apparently this has caught on much more than blog-tagging which took about two tags before it died.

And the winner is... Brad Pitt. Although Brad said he was surprised and flattered, I reminded him that after all he was named Sexiest Man Alive twice by People magazine. I was also pleased to see that apparently I am the only non-androgynous person around here with no opposite gender matches. Must be all that testosterone coursing through my manly, manly veins.

I'll take Dean Cain and Michael "Old School" Landon, but I was more than a bit upset to find that my archnemesis, Zamfir and his pan flute from Hell, made the list of look-alikes, as did Ray Romano who frankly is just not an attractive man. I have no idea how the hell Jacques Chirac made the list, or this John Dolmayan dude (apparently the drummer for System of a Down). I think Hal Sparks made it because we have the small smart-ass look on our face most of the time.

3 comments:

m said...

You totally look like Kathy Griffin, I don't know how MyHeritage missed that one!

Dave said...

I tried that shit, it told me I look like Yoko Ono.

Anonymous said...

You're a TOTAL Michael Landon! Now you need to get some real kids, treat 'em like shit, and then get some fake tv-show kids, and treat them like a million bucks!