Thursday, March 22, 2007

Quick Match Update

Alright, the profile is finally up and running and my username has been adjusted to something besides my login ID at work. I have to do some work to trim it down a bit. I didn't realize how long it was - at least relative to most profiles - until I actually saw it in the final format. I asked a few people (i.e. Mindy) and she agreed it was a touch long.

So far I've received two winks from some hot ladies, although one was Steff so I don't know if I can count that one. Hopefully the other one is not some Match employee who winks at all the dudes who have posted profiles but not yet ponied up the cash.

My only other activity was to someone else I know some crap for being on Match.

24 Hour Update: Alright, I've been online for 24 hours now and I have four winks, not including Steff. Is that good? Or just a sign that there are a lot of desperate women out there? You be the judge. Plus, good news - my future wife reactivated her account. More on that later.

3 comments:

m said...

Future wife, eh?
Can't wait to meet her! I guess you need to meet her first, eh?

m said...

Did you write to your future wife? Did she accept your proposal? Any other good email exchanges so far?

The public demands another update!

Peter said...

More updates coming tonight.