Monday, May 21, 2007

Hell Comes to Blogtown

Alright, it's time to get back to blogging. Like Mindy, I have been a little wrapped up in Financial Statement Analysis. As Mindy Does Minneapolis readers know, she loved the class as documented here and here. Unlike Mindy, I tend to react to these situations by burying myself in them in schoolwork. That, combined with a case of bronchitis and bloghaustion made me decide to take a little haitus from blogging. But I'm back know, so stop complaining. Mindy.

Now thats school is done for the semester, I've mostly been taking it easy and starting to get ready for Denmark. I think the plan is to create an alterna-blog for Denmark and name it The Flying Danish.

Instead of trying to make some huge blog entry as I have a tendency to do, I think I'll spread my updates out for a couple of days. So there.

1 comment:

m said...

About frickin time. Now I need to catch up.