Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hot Russian Babes Heart Match.com








fokinovskaya
28-year-old woman
Colorado Springs, CO, US
Seeks men
Active within 24 hours

From: fokinovskaya (fokinovskay@talkmatch.com)
To: peterpeterbobeter (peterpeterbobeter@talkmatch.com)
Date received: May 24, 2007
Subject: Hi

Hello!

I have seen your profile and it became very interesting to me to read about you. I am an educated girl, with a harmonious body; my height is 5'7", My weight is 120 pounds. I ask you to write me on this email: simekaterina(at)yahoo.com. I would like to send you some of my pictures and I will be pleased to answer you if you write me back.

Faithfully, Ekaterina.

PS I would like to ask you that you wrote to me on email: simekaterina(at)yahoo.com

1 comment:

m said...

I assume you wrote her back, right?