Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Plug for Letterbox

As long as I'm here, I figure it would be a good time to put a plug in for my cousin's wife's store, Letterbox (a.k.a. Letterbox Creative, a.k.a. Letterbox Correspondence & Home). Due to my intrepid buzz marketing campaign, many of you are already aware of this wonderful little shop. For those of you who are not, a large part of what Letterbox does is make high quality wedding invitations, and other custom correspondence. The rest of Letterbox is an assortment of unique cards and invitations, as well as a ton of gift items (or treats for yourself) including soaps, books, pens - basically cool stuff I haven't seen anywhere else in Minneapolis. They also have some local stuff, including poetry. If you want to buy a gift or card for someone that will stand out, this is the place to go. I can honestly say you should definitely check it out when you are in the Uptown area. Thank God she didn't open some crappy store I would have been embarrassed to tell you about, because THAT would have been awkward.

I put a link to their website in the "Local Websites" section. It is really easy to find, it is in same lot on Hennepin next to Kinh Do and formerly Saint Sabrina's. If you don't know where that is, the address and directions are on the website. BTW due to the angle of the sun or something the store looks dark even when its open.

1 comment:

m said...

Folks, I'm here to tell you that Peter's right about this store. Ok, I've never been there, but I did receive one of the cutest birthday cards ever from Peter who bought it there. It had a sparkly Boston Terrier on it. What more can you ask for? It's gotta be a great store!