Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Wachowski Brothers Should Sue Apple

I had The Matrix on today when I was cleaning up my place, washing some dishes, etc. and I got a sense of deja vu when I was watching the scene where Neo is first plugged into the Construct. Basically the background is a a large white expanse, and Morpheus shows Neo the matrix world and then the real world on some kind of 50's style television. Then I thought to myself: this looks exactly just like those Mac commercials.

Besides the same backdrop, Justin Long (playing the part of the Mac) looks eerily like Keanu Reeve's geeky little brother, not to mention dressing like him. Of course, nobody is going to mistake John Hodgman for Laurence Fishburne. Now all Apple needs to do is add some leather-and-latex clad babes.

No comments: