Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another Great Day In The Life of Pete

When I was walking home feeling rather exhausted after spinning class tonight, I was thinking to myself: you know, what would be really great would be when I get home I found that one of my cabinet shelves collapsed sending a full set of heavy plates, bowls, and coffee mugs crashing onto my counter top and chipping it in the process of sending ceramic shards around my place that I will be picking out of the rug and my feet for several days. Guess what? That actually happened. Yeah!!

On the plus side it makes for an easy blog post. In the end the damage wasn't too bad. The chips in the counter top weren't huge, and apparently the pile of folded undershirts I left out blunted some of the impact. Hooray for laziness.

That's enough excitement for tonight. Off to start prepping for my Financial Statement Analysis midterm three weeks from now.

1 comment:

m said...

Please tell me you're not serious about already studying for our exam...