Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V-Day & Introduction of New Segment

Well, Valentine's Day has come and nearly gone. While you suckers were out pretending to enjoy your candlelight dinners, Valentine's presents, and snuggling with your significant other, I got to enjoy learning about the recognition of liabilities on the balance sheet and income statement and how to adjust for the differences between capital and operating leases. Clearly I am the winner here, despite what little miss come-late-and-leave-early Mindy D. Minneapolis might tell you. Plus, no part of my condo collapsed while I was out, so clearly I am on a major roll here.

Anyway, I am announcing a new segment to the blog, called Ask Dr. Pete. As many of you know, part of the inspiration for this blog was to provide insights on the inner workings of men. Of course, you don't need to limit your questions for Ask Dr. Pete to all things manly. Now I must disclose that I am not actually a doctor of anything, unless you consider smartass-ology an academic discipline. As you know some commentators like to use honorifics in rather deceptive ways. Like say, Laura Schlessinger, whose advice show Dr. Laura discusses relationships and parenting, even though her PhD is in physiology. I guess that would lend a little credence to her "gay people are biological errors" theory though.

Anyway, you can send your questions to Ask Dr. Pete either by sending a question to Official Peter Unzipped e-mail, or you can send them to the e-mail I actually read on a regular basis.

1 comment:

m said...

My first question for Ask Dr Pete:

Why do men have so much trouble making plans for next weekend, yet they still somehow are able to plan their lives 5 years out?

Go.