Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rumors of My Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated

I haven't blogged in a while, mainly because I've been busy running around quite a bit. Right now I'm wrapping up getting ready for the upcoming Financial Statement Analysis midterm with the Oscars in the background. When I have the chance, I've got some Ask Dr. Pete inquiries to respond to but for now you're stuck with an "update" post.

Projekt København is in full swing. I'm getting less wishy-washy responses from my boss, and a couple veeps I hadn't talked to about it asked me about it so clearly it was brought up in a staff meeting (and more importantly, not shot down). Of course, I might just quit and go anyway but hopefully I won't have to make that decision. Right now I have to apply for housing and courses, but I'm starting to fish around about travel spots, language, history, etc.

I'm starting to feel better about Financial Statement Analysis. The prof handed out some practice exams that were really easy, so hopefully the midterm will be very similar. Of course I made the mistake of pointing out a number of errors he made so apparently I get to explain the answers to the entire class on Wednesday.

In other news, I have officially joined the rank of spinning nerds. I bought cycling shoes last weekend along with a padded bike seat. For those of you who plan on spinning, I highly recommend buying the shoes. They aren't cheap and they sure look stupid but they make a world of difference. Of course, basically any article of clothing associated with biking is pretty much guaranteed to be ugly (I think that is mandated by some international cycling organization). The seat I'm not 100% sold on the padded seat. It doesn't hurt that the last two Fridays we had a substitute instructor named Chris, who kind of looks like Jackie Warner from Work Out, except younger and better looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that that you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be at the net
the easiest thing to bear in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst folks consider issues that
they just don't understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

Also visit my page: car insurance quotes in (trilln.com)