Friday, February 16, 2007

Yeah! I'm Off to Copenhagen Bitches!

Okay, it's not until this summer and I still have to get final approval from work, but I just learned that I got accepted into the Copenhagen Summer Program. Hooray! It's a six-week program that runs from late June through early August. Unlike most of the two-week programs, this one operates more like an exchange program. You take two classes at the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) and study with students from around the world. There will probably only be a couple students from Minneapolis. It isn't a complete free-for-all though, and apparently there are some organized trips. I talked to one person who went previously and took trips to Norway and Germany. Either way the Danish aren't going to know what hit 'em. Can you say "graded on a satisfactory/non-satisfactory basis?" I knew you could.

Anyway, I don't have much else to report on it at the moment. But I still have plenty to do. It appears that not only might I have to get used to riding an actual bike again, but by the looks of things it might be a good idea to practice my rowing.

Farvel!

1 comment:

m said...

Congratulations!
I just got accepted to the 2 week thing in Lyon, France. Awesome!

How the hell are you going to get six weeks off from work??